worship from the comfort of your sofa
Make yourself a cup of coffee and then click PLAY
Scroll down for meeting times and announcements
Join us In-Person
If you live in the Hingham area, you’re welcome to join us in person. We will also be streaming online and you have a choice of options:
a) YouTube (www.bit.ly/hcfsermons)
b) FaceBook (www.facebook.com/hinghamchristianfellowship)
c) Online Church (https://hingham.online.church)
d) Zoom (email firstname.lastname@example.org for login details)
e) the page you’re on right now
Are you tired of watching church from home? If so, then come along to Copper Lane in Hingham at 10:30 every Sunday morning. We are keeping to all Covid guidelines.
BEFORE YOU COME:
- Please book your seat and table by emailing email@example.com
- If you have any cold / flu symptoms, please remain at home.
- Bring your mask with you. This will need to be worn the entire time you are in the building.
- Bring your own water or tea / coffee in travel mug
- We start at 10:30. Please allow an extra few minutes for queuing and hand sanitisation.
- Be prepared to queue 2m apart before entering building
- Please scan the NHS QR code at the door or give your name and phone number at the entrance. This is for Track and Trace purposes and will be kept for the mandatory 21 days. We will not store this info digitally and will dispose of the paper records after 21 days.
WHEN YOU ENTER THE BUILDING:
- Please wear your face covering and sanitise your hands
- Keep to the one way system as shown on the map. (this is not drawn to scale)
- Please go directly to your table and do not mingle
- On your table you will find:
- sealed communion emblems
- a bottle of hand sanitiser
- a plastic bag (to be used for used communion cup and tissues etc. Please dispose of this at home
- Please note that the kitchen is out of bounds to everyone. It is too small an area to keep people safe and so it is best to keep the door closed and not have anyone go in.
IF YOU NEED TO USE THE TOILET:
- Only one person is allowed in the toilet area at a time
- Please wait until you are clear to enter
- Please sanitise all surfaces you have touched with the wipes provided.
LEAVING THE BUILDING:
- We need to have a staggered exit and so please follow the directions which will be given over the loudspeakers.
- Keep to the One Way system which will now be reversed viz. walking out past the kitchen and exiting at the front of the church.
- Please take used communion cups and other waste home to dispose of there.
WHAT WE CAN’T DO:
- Mingle with those outside your ‘group of six’
- Speak loudly
- Sing loudly
- Go from table to table talking to everyone
- Share food and drinks with others
- Go into the kitchen
WHAT WE CAN DO:
- Invite a friend to come with you
- Worship Jesus
- Learn from truths in the Bible
- Encourage one another
- Pray for one another
- Drink your own tea/coffee at your table
Every Saturday morning at 10:00am https://hingham.online.church
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00pm on Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Meeting ID and Passcode
Every Sunday at 10:30am on Zoom and also on https://hingham.online.church
The same video is available on Facebook and YouTube any time during the week.
We pray every time we gather. If you have a special need that you would like prayer for, email us at email@example.com